En linea barcelona hereby states its policy on the collection and processing of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Cookies are stored in the user’s terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.enlineabarcelona.com, in order to improve the usability of these, to know the habits or browsing needs of users in order to adapt to them, as well as to obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already customers of the entity, the information collected with cookies will also serve to identify them when accessing the various tools that the entity makes available for the management of services.
This Cookies Policy shall apply to those users who voluntarily visit the entity’s web pages, fill in data collection forms, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs the users of its web pages, of the existence of cookies and makes available this Policy in order to inform them about the use and purpose of these. The fact of continuing browsing through its pages implies the knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
En linea barcelona uses the following types of cookies:
Classified by ownership:
- Own Cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
- Third-party cookies: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
Classified by their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalization cookies: they facilitate browsing, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
- Cookies analysis and / or advertising: allow knowing the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, habits, and trends of its users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (mainly Google Analytics), as well as manage advertising space included on the website visited by the user. Collects data anonymously in order to obtain user browsing profiles.
Classified by their duration:
- Session cookies: they collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Persistent cookies: they collect and store data in the user’s terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used; the retention time of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfil their purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser to disable or block the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies does not constitute an impediment to accessing the information on the entity’s websites, although the use of some services may be limited. If, once consent has been given to receive cookies, the user wishes to withdraw this consent, the cookies stored in the user’s computer must be deleted through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs can be consulted in: