en linea barcelona, S.A., in compliance with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of data, wishes to inform its customers of the policy carried out with respect to the processing and protection of personal data of those persons who voluntarily use the forms that involve the communication of their personal data to contact en linea barcelona, S.A.
1. Identification of the data controller
En linea barcelona, S.A., a company with registered office at C/ Còrsega, 284 – 08008 – Barcelona. Telephone 934151212, CIF: A58365651, informs its customers and users that it is the owner of this website www.enlineabarcelona.com.
2. Updating of policies.
3. Purpose of processing.
The communication of personal data by customers to en linea barcelona, S.A. through its forms can only be understood to take place when they voluntarily use the subscription form service to contact en linea barcelona, S.A., given that in these cases the processing of data is inevitable and implicit to the consultation and/or contracting system. For these cases and those described in the following section, the entity informs its customers that the processing of data is carried out for the following purposes:
- a) In compliance with a contract, to carry out all administrative, accounting, fiscal and logistical formalities related to the contracting and provision of services and products of en linea barcelona, S.A., to manage the contact agenda of our company and to attend to your requests for consultation via electronic means.
- b) Granting your consent (you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing) for:
o Personalized application of promotional campaigns, subscription to newsletters, commercial communications, invitations to events and/or surveys of various kinds.
o Anonymous use, without any characteristic that can identify you, in order to carry out analysis and statistical studies of our own or third parties.
c) For the legitimate interest of en linea barcelona, S.A., to:
o Improve your expectations and increase your degree of satisfaction as a customer by developing and improving the quality of our own or third party products and services, as well as to carry out statistics, surveys or market studies that may be of interest.
o Courtesy communications, such as wishing you happy holidays.
4. Duration of the treatment.
en linea barcelona, S.A. will keep your personal data for the duration of the contractual relationship. Once the contractual relationship has ended, the data will be kept duly blocked during the legal prescription periods, which in general are 10 years. Once this period is over, the data will be destroyed or erased.
5. Place of processing.
The processing of files containing personal data, for which en linea barcelona, S.A. is responsible, is carried out at:
- Data Processing Center of the web hosting provider Brunbit Consulting Group S.L., located in Spain.
- Headquarters of en linea barcelona, S.A.
in Barcelona and are processed by external service providers for occasional maintenance operations.
For the same purposes, en linea barcelona, S.A. informs that, if the customer sends an e-mail or communicates to en linea barcelona, S.A. his personal data by reason of the position he holds in a company -whether as administrator, manager, representative and/or any other position as a contact person in the company-, it will be understood that such communication entails the provision of his free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of his personal data by en linea barcelona, S.A., for the purposes set out above, as well as to attend your communication or send documentation.
Under Age Users.
With regard to the collection and processing of personal data, en linea barcelona, S.A. does not allow any operation with the personal data of minors.
Registration is, therefore, only permitted to Users of legal age.
7. Registration on the Website.
In order to take advantage of certain reserved Services (newsletter, list of favorites, etc.), the user must register by entering a specific area of the Site.
Subscription to these Special Services is by means of a list of favourites and/or a newsletter, a periodical communication sent by e-mail to the address indicated by the user, by means of which registered users will be informed of exclusive initiatives that en linea barcelona, S.A. will make available to its users (Newsletter). The Newsletter may contain advertising banners, inserts and advertising offers from en linea barcelona, S.A. and third parties. At the time of registration, the user will be asked for personal data, some of which – expressly indicated – will be mandatory (for example, the e-mail address to receive the Newsletter).
8. Identification of the recipients with respect to whom en linea barcelona, S.A. plans to transfer or access data on behalf of third parties.
En linea barcelona, S.A. only foresees the communication of data:
- Due to the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data, it must carry out to meet its obligations to the Public Administrations in cases where this is required in accordance with the Legislation in force in each matter at any given time and where appropriate also to other bodies such as Judges, Public Prosecutor, Courts, Ministry of Finance, Court of Auditors, Ombudsman or other similar.
- Financial Entities for the direct debit of the collection of quotas,
- Computer companies for support and maintenance of their computer systems and other professionals necessary for the provision of the contracted service. also informs customers that any other transfer of data to be made, will be brought to their attention when so provided by the RGPD, informing them expressly, precisely and unequivocally of the recipients of the information, the purpose for which the data will be used, and the nature of the data transferred, or where appropriate, when the RGPD so provides, specific and informed unequivocal consent will be requested from the customer beforehand. However, en linea barcelona, S.A. informs the customer that any processing of personal data, is subject to the legislation in force in the European Union on data protection, established by the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 and its complementary and development regulations. In this sense, en linea barcelona, S.A. is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data requested by the client, not having any kind of responsibility regarding the processing and subsequent use of personal data that could be made by third party service providers of the information society that could access such data in the provision of its services or exercise of its activity.It may be the case that en linea barcelona, S.A., may collect and manipulate personal data provided by clients or recipients of campaigns, as data controller, commissioned by a third party, which is responsible for the processing where such information will be included. En linea barcelona, S.A. will duly inform of this situation, indicating the owner of the affected treatment/s, and the form and address where the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Suppression, Limitation of the treatment and Portability of the relevant data can be exercised. Third party service providers of the information society will be understood -without limitation-those natural or legal persons who provide the following services:
- Transmission by a communication network of data provided by the recipients of the service.
- Access services to the aforementioned network.
- · Data storage or hosting services.
- Supply of contents or information.
9. Data quality.
En linea barcelona, S.A. warns the customer that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no customer may use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so that customers at all times must take into account that they can only include personal data corresponding to their own identity and that are adequate, relevant, current, accurate and true. For this purpose, customers shall be solely liable for any direct and/or indirect damage caused to third parties or to en linea barcelona, S.A., by the use of personal data of another person, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inadequate or irrelevant. Likewise, customers who use the personal data of a third party shall be liable to the latter for the information obligation established in European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, for when the personal data have not been collected from the interested party itself, and/or for the consequences of not having informed him/her.
10. Exercise of the rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, deletion, limitation of processing and data portability.
En linea barcelona, S.A. informs the customer of the possibility of exercising free of charge, their rights of access, opposition, rectification, cancellation, deletion, limitation of processing and portability of data, providing with your request a copy of ID card or equivalent document proving identity, addressing Brunbit Consulting Group S. L sita en C/ Bruc 72, 5D – 08009 – Barcelona, or via email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, arguing your right according to Section 2 of the European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
|Acces||You can consult your personal data included in en linea barcelona, S.A.’s processing.|
|Rectification||You may modify your personal data if it is inaccurate.|
|Deletion||You may request the deletion of your personal data|
|Opposition||You may request that your personal data not be processed.|
|Treatment limitation||You may request the limitation to the processing of your data in the following cases: While the contestation of the accuracy of your data is being checked. When the processing is unlawful, but you object to the deletion of your data. When en linea barcelona, S.A. does not need to process your data, but you need them for the exercise or defence of claims. When you have objected to the processing of your data for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest, while we verify whether the legitimate grounds for the processing outweigh yours.|
|Portability||You may receive, in electronic format, the personal data that you have provided us and those that have been obtained from your contractual relationship with en linea barcelona, S.A., as well as to transmit them to another entity.|
In case of disagreement with the exercise of your rights or the processing carried out, you can file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
11. Security measures adopted in relation to the processing of personal data.
En linea barcelona, S.A. informs the customer that, in accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of personal data and prevent alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Likewise, en linea barcelona, S.A. guarantees the client the fulfillment of the duty of professional secrecy with respect to the personal data of the clients and the duty to keep them.